Thursday, March 1, 2007

Okay...

So I lay in bed last night contemplating the whole vegetarian thing and felt I left you hanging out there with my last post. I have eaten vegetarian in my past - for non-environmental reasons, but have since left that life behind. Current info has me considering vegetarianism again, but I wouldn't make that extreme choice lightly. We were designed to be omnivores... I am built to eat meat - granted I don't think humans were built to eat the VOLUME of meat that we eat. Is going veg the best all around taking into consideration both the environment and my health? Do I need to be so extreme to make a difference in our planet? Is just cutting back on the amount I eat enough? I think the answer is probably yes, but know that I AM looking into this and will report back any findings!

No comments: