Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Allison's Gourmet Vegan Cookies... THEY ARE GOOD!

I just have to share these cookies (and brownies and fudge etc). Allison's Gourmet makes fabulous fabulous fabulous vegan sweets.

Admittedly I have not had them in a long while (though I have requested them for Mother's Day) these cookies are FANTASTIC! I was introduced to them by a friend a while ago and I can't even begin to express how DELICIOUS they are, and I am a HUGE sweets fan!

Allison's Gourmet is in line w/ our global perspective and fits in here because the are vegan..
Here are the company's practices and beliefs:
  • We make vegan* desserts that taste fantastic.
  • We seek out and use only the finest organic ingredients available.
  • Our business supports a sustainable planet.
  • Health is priceless -- quality costs more, and it's worth it.

No comments: